- Minuty recommends
Capucine invites you to come and discover her passion for a healthy, convivial cuisine centred around quality products and full of flavours.
FOR ADULTS FROM 10 AM TO 2 PM : 70 €
AUGUST THE 2ND AND 23RD
Mozzarella panna cotta and tomato tartare
Tuna ceviche with bulgur and summer vegetables taboulé
AUGUST THE 16TH AND 30TH
Fig and goat cheese focaccia
Cucumber and mint tzatziki
Mango and passion fruit sea bream tartare
Fried eggplant with sesame cream
FOR CHILDREN FROM 10 AM TO 12:30 PM : 35 €
AUGUST THE 21ST
Apricot sponge cake, dry apricot and pine nut cookies, apricot cream
- Cooking classes occure in her kitchen, followed by an onsite tasting with a glass of wine and coffee.
- Each lesson is restricted to 4 people. Cancellations must be made 48H in advance.
- Dates and menus can be flexible.
- Possibility to organise cooking lessons on request.
- Please note that there will not be a tasting after the children’s class. Minimum age for this class is 6 years old.
Contact : Capucine MATTON - [email protected]
Château Minuty 2491 Route de la Berle 83580 GASSIN