- Minuty recommends
Capucine invites you to come and discover her passion for a healthy, convivial cuisine centred around quality products and full of flavours.
FOR ADULTS FROM 10 AM TO 2 PM : 70 €
MAY 17TH AND 31ST
Small artichoke cooked with chorizo
Cooked and uncooked asparagus spelt risotto
Strawberry tart with a basil and lime whipped cream
MAY 24TH, JUNE 7TH AND 21ST
Humous with wholemeal and seed crackers
Lemongrass and sesame shrimp with a green vegetable and peanut tartare
Rhubarb and strawberry pavlova
JUNE 13TH AND 28TH
Raspberry, mint and arugula cod ceviche
Rhubarb breast of duck with a spicy couscous
Basque cherry cake
- Cooking classes occure in her kitchen, followed by an onsite tasting with a glass of wine and coffee.
- Each lesson is restricted to 4 people. Cancellations must be made 48H in advance.
- Dates and menus can be flexible.
- Possibility to organise cooking lessons on request.
- Please note that there will not be a tasting after the children’s class. Minimum age for this class is 6 years old.
Contact : Capucine MATTON - [email protected]
Château Minuty 2491 Route de la Berle 83580 GASSIN