- Minuty recommends
Capucine invites you to come and discover her passion for a healthy, convivial cuisine centred around quality products and full of flavour
COOKING CLASSES FOR ADULTS FROM 10:30 AM TO 2:30 PM : 70 €
JULY, 3RD 7TH AND 17TH
Classic provençal tart made of onions and anchovies
Seabream fillet topped with a citrus crust, with an olive oil, apricot and roasted almond sauce
Carrot puree with apricot dices and fresh mint
Raspberry and rose mousse with pine nut biscuits
- Cooking classes occure in her kitchen, followed by an onsite tasting with a glass of wine and coffee.
- Each lesson is restricted to 4 people. Cancellations must be made 48H in advance.
- Dates and menus can be flexible.
- Possibility to organise cooking lessons on request.
- Please note that there will not be a tasting after the children’s class. Minimum age for this class is 6 years old.
Contact : Capucine MATTON - [email protected]
Château Minuty 2491 Route de la Berle 83580 GASSIN